|Sunday||12:00 p.m.||Vinyasa Alignment, Level 1,2||Cathy|
|Monday||6:30 p.m.||Ashtanga Flow Level 2,3||Paula|
|Tuesday||12:00 p.m.||Lunch Time Flow (55 min.) Level G, 1||Diana|
|Tuesday||5:30 p.m.||Prana Power Level 1,2||Andrea|
|Tuesday||7:00 p.m.||Hatha Yoga with Meditation Level G, 1||Jen|
|Wednesday||9:30 a.m.||Hatha Yoga with Meditation Level G, 1
|Wednesday||5:30 p.m.||Prana Power Level 1,2
|Wednesday||6:30 p.m.||Yoga Wellness Level G, 1||Paula|
|Thursday||Yoga Class 101 (coming soon)|
|Thursday||7:30 p.m.||BAT Yoga using Hammocks, Level 1,2||Paula|
|Friday||9:30 a.m.||Yoga Wellness, Level G, 1||Paula|
|Friday||12:00 p.m.||Lunch Time Flow Level 1, 2||Diana|
|Saturday||9:30 a.m.||Vinyasa Alignment Flow Level 2, 3||Paula|
Hatha Yoga with Meditation
Hatha Yoga is a class designed to support you on your journey to wellness. Suitable for all, and especially those who are new. Hatha Yoga is both active and relaxing. De-Construct each pose for correct alignment. Learn how to sequence a sun saluation. Warm temp. Level G, 1
Gentle Slow Flow
Go with the flow, release long held tension in the muscles, skeletal system. Suitable for beginners to advanced. Warm temp. Level 1,2
Lunch Time Flow
A wonderful yoga flow that will leave you re-charged and energized for the rest of the day. Class time is 55 minutes. Heated temp. Check above for different levels.
In this class, the instructor will teach to your specific needs. In a class room setting, you will learn the basic yoga poses, and how to align the body up for optimum health. Level G, 1
Prana Power is designed to physically and mentally challenge you. By using your prana (life force), you will build endurance, flexibility, and strength through fast paced vinyasas, long holds, and deep stretches. Suitable for fit beginner’s. Warm. Level 1, 2
Vinyasa Alignment Flow
Vinyasa Alignment Flow is a class where breath combined with flowing movements with an attention to alignment and detail. Our signature classes. Suitable for fit beginners. Heated temp. Each class has different levels. Please check above schedule.
Ashtanga Flow is a class for those of us who like to go. A class combined with breath and movement. For those who are on the fast track. Suitable for fit beginners. Heated temp. Levels 2, 3
BAT Yoga All Levels
Using Silks suspended from the ceiling, we will hang upside down, re-aligning the spine. The hammock is also used to go deeper into stretches that are not accessed in a regular yoga class. BAT yoga uses techniques from Yoga, pilates, and calisthenics to build your core. Each class ends in meditation, surrounded in fabric, and is wonderfully relaxing. Level 1,2
Here is a breakdown of the different levels….
New Student Info
- New students should arrive 10-15 minutes early to take care of first time registration paperwork
- Remember to remove your shoes at the door
- Turn off cell phones. This is ME time
- Avoid wearing perfumes, scented lotions, creams or colognes to class.
- Your first class is always free!!
- Avoid eating heave meals 2-3 hours before class
- Make sure that you are hydrated.
- Wear Comfortable cloths to stretch in. Avoid wearing long, loose or baggy cloths.
- Use your judgement if you are not feeling well.
- We do have mats available for rent for $1.00. You may want to purchase your own.
Special Guidelines for BAT Classes
- Avoid eating meals 2-3 hours before class.
- Have an empty bladder.
- Do not wear jewelry or clothing with buckles or snaps. All above will have to be removed before you can join in class. If necessary, you may place a Band-aid over wedding rings. For the safety of our yogi’s!
- We suggest long-sleeved exercise shirts, and other tight-fitted clothing in order to check body alignment and minimize friction burns. Tuck shirts in.
**Download our waiver form to be save time before class……Agreement of release and Waiver of Liability Form Anahata yoga